Directions (if using PRIVATE VEHICLE)
Via SLEx (South Luzon Expressway)
- From SLEX, take the Sta. Rosa exit. Turn right after the toll booths going to Tagaytay.
- After 20 - 25 minutes, along Sta. Rosa - Tagaytay Highway, slow down after you pass Ming's Garden on the right side of the road. Drive for about 350 meters more.
- When you see the big, green Tagaytay Haven Hotel signage, turn right on the road just before the signage. There is a blue & yellow waiting shed on the corner.
- After turning right on this road (Ulat road), go straight until you hit a road on the left. Turn left on this road. It's an uphill climb going to Piña Colina resort which is on the left side.
Via Aguinaldo Highway
- From Manila, take the Coastal Road going to Tagaytay via Aguinaldo Highway. You will traverse through Bacoor, Imus, Dasmarinas, Silang, all in Cavite. The drive will be for an 1 hour to an 1 hour & a half.
- When you reach the Tagaytay Rotunda near Olivarez, turn left going to Picnic Grove, Tagaytay Highlands or People's Park.
- Along that road, when you hit the traffic light with Tagaytay Econo Hotel on the right and Tagaytay City Market on the left, turn left on Sta. Rosa Highway.
- When you see the big, green Tagaytay Haven Hotel signage, turn left on the road just after the signage with a waiting shed on the corner.
- Go straight on this road until you hit the first road on the left. Turn left on this road. It's an uphill climb going to Piña Colina resort which is on the left side.