1. CHECK-IN time at PIÑA COLINA is at 2PM. CHECK-OUT time is at 12NN the ff. day.
2. NO SMOKING inside the units. Incompliance will result to subsequent penalties.
3. NOISE LEVEL must be kept to a minimum at all times inside the units and within their vicinites. At 10PM this policy will be strictly enforced. Guests are advised to respect the privacy and comfort of other guests. Drinking, partying, games or any loud activities are not allowed inside & within the units. There are DESIGNATED AREAS within the resort in which these activities may be carried out.
REPEATED INCOMPLIANCE WILL RESULT TO EJECTION OF THE GUESTS.
Checked-in guests are free to use our PICNIC HUTS (kubo), SUNDECK, DINING HALL(unless other arrangements have been made) near the swimming pool area.
Guests may use the SWIMMING POOL FREE OF CHARGE from 8AMuntil 10PM unless other arrangements have already been made.
4. Guests may use the KITCHENETTE for some light cooking. Please make sure that the stove is TURNED OFF properly after each use. Barbeque grills are also available.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to maintenance difficulties (ie. constant damages and loss of kitchen items), Pina Colina will no longer provide dining wares (i.e. plates, glasses, spoons & forks, etc.) inside the units starting March 30, 2012. Nevertheless, guests are still allowed to bring in their own dining wares, or they may purchase paper plates, cups, bowls, etc. at Pina Colina’s convenience store. Basic cook wares and kitchen tools will still be provided in units with kitchens.
5. The published RATES are net of all charges. Guests who exceed the maximum capacity of their unit will be charged an additional fee. Please check the ACCOMODATION section for the exact fees.
GUEST VISITORS who will not be staying overnight will be charged P200/PERSON (good for 5 hours) and P40 for every succeeding hour or part thereof.
6. Please do not remove any items, appliances and furnishings from their designated area. The cost of any MISSING/DAMAGED ITEM shall be charged to the guest.
7. Meals may be served upon the guests’ request. Please see MENU. Please inform any of our staff of your orders. There’s an additional 10% SERVICE CHARGE if the guests wish to have their meals served in their unit.
8. PIÑA COLINA is an eco-friendly establishment. LITTERS should only be disposed in a TRASH BIN. Please help us CONSERVE ENERGY by switching off lights that are not being used and ensuring that all water faucets are turned off properly after each use. Please notify any of our staff for any malfunctions (ie. sink, faucet, shower, toilet bowl, lights, outlets, etc).
9. Please SECURE ALL YOUR VALUABLES at all times. Management is not responsible for any loss or theft during your stay at PIÑA COLINA.
10. Guests may rent our FUNCTION ROOMS, JACUZZI, VIDEOKE and other exclusive amenities for a fee. You may inquire and make your reservations at the RECEPTION.
DURATION OF STAY:
Check-in is 2pm & check-out is 12noon the ff. day.
Children 5 y/o and below are free of charge. Maximum number of children allowed to stay for free depends on the type of unit booked.
MODES OF PAYMENT:
Payments can only be made by cash or credit card. However, credit card payment will automatically incur additional 5% SERVICING & PROCESSING CHARGE from the resort's card servicing bank. Cheque payments may only be accepted from CORPORATE guests.
Late check-out maybe permitted based on availability.
Additional charges may apply.
OUTSIDE FOOD& DRINKS:
Guest may bring in food & drinks from outside.
No pets are allowed.
Reservation can be modified any time before check-in date without charges. Subject to unit availability and management discretion.
Reservation can only be rescheduled if Pina Colina will be notified 8 DAYS before the check-in date. Rebooking is subject to unit availability and management discretion. Re-booking will only be allowed once.
Pina Colina has a NO REFUND POLICY. Reservations can only be rescheduled. Cancellations made less than 8 days before the check-in date will result to forfeiture of the reservation fee.
Please read these POLICIES & HOUSE RULES carefully. By booking an accommodation at the resort, the guest is deemed to have read, understood & accepted the provisions stated herein.